GUTMANN MIRA contour integral 50
GUTMANN MIRA contour integral 50 commercial building system is designed to meet the ever-growing market demand for slimmer view widths. The reduced view width of 50 mm offers architects a whole new range of options in terms of technology and appearance.
The small radii on the exposed edges create clear lines. The system is characterised by slim frame facings with a half-concealed sash, and represent the perfect combination of impressive design and reliable function.
Commercial curtain wall system with the reduced facing width of 50 mm.
- The GUTMANN MIRA contour integral 50 system is available as a double, single or angled rebate
- Profiles create clear lines thanks to small radii on exposed edges
- System characterised by slim frame facings with halfconcealed sash
- Impressive thermal insulation
- Unrestricted compatibility with GUTMANN MIRA system accessory range
Test sample: Double-sashed tilt & turn window with operable center section (2,200 mm x 2,200 mm)
1 Element size: 1,230 mm x 1,480 mm | Wood species: Spruce | Wood thickness: 78 mm | Ug value: 0,6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Thermix TX.N plus
Here you will find suitable system accessories:
Window Sills & Accessories
Door Thresholds & Balcony Exit Profiles
Fall Prevention Devices