GUTMANN built-in frame fall prevention device FPS.I
The GUTMANN FPS.I built-in frame fall prevention device is a sophisticated architectural solution for floor-to-ceiling windows that has been approved by the building authorities. All the functional components are fully integrated and covered by the aluminium shell.
The safety glass pane has delicate edge protection at the top and bottom only. As such, this innovative product combines transparency and safety in an elegant, timeless design, thus removing the need for cumbersome additional/safety constructions.
- Available in sets including the required accessories
- Replacement of glass possible at the fully assembled frame
- Easy-to-install mounting technology
- For all approved wood types according to the instructions HO.06-1 from the VFF (Verband Fenster + Fassade, Germany) | All wood thickness ≥ 68 mm
- Proof according to DIN 18008-4 with abP available
- All opening types inward-opening and with comparable rebate geometries
- Rebate geometries: Single rebate, double rebate, angled rebate
- Suitable for all fittings