GUTMANN GWD 080
The flush-fitted door series impresses with its functional qualities, design and technical characteristics. The basic depth of 80 mm allows the use of filling thicknesses up to 60 mm. Narrow profile face width and combinations are matched to the static requirements regarding the maximum sizes and sash weights. Designed as single or double-leaf doors with barrier-free threshold solution. As with the GWD 080 window series, great importance was also placed to the modular system structure of the door series.
As a thermally insulated version, a standard door system with simple construction and maximum necessary accessories is available to meet general requirements for thermal insulation with an insulation value of Uf = 1.8 W/m2K.
For highly thermal insulated requirements, the standard door system can be equipped with a few accessories for the premium door series with a peak value of Uf = 2.5 W/m2K.
Other features :
- Identical frame profile for inward and outward opening doors.
- Identical surface-mounted and barrel hinges for inward and outward opening doors in aluminium and stainless steel.
- Door sash with optional sash-enclosing infill.
- 1 and 2 sash doors (optional panic function) with side panel and transom light.
- Fitting lock side: delivery in cooperation with esco Metallbausysteme GmbH.
Representation Highly Insulated Perfomance
1 Element size: 1.230 mm x 2.180 mm | Ug value: 0,6 W/m2K | Glass spacer: Swisspacer Ultimate
- 01.1 GUTMANN GWD 080 Profiles [pdf / 39 MB]
- 01.7 Additional Profiles [pdf / 894 KB]
- 01.8 Insulation Strips [pdf / 265 KB]
- 02.1 GWD 080 Cross Section Points Windows [pdf / 5 MB]
- 02.3 GUTMANN GWD 080 Cross Section Points Doors [pdf / 7 MB]
- 03.1 Glazing [pdf / 2 MB]
- 03.2 Accessories for Glazing [pdf / 2 MB]
- 04.1 Angle Brackets [pdf / 5 MB]
- 04.2 Joint Connectors [pdf / 1 MB]
- 04.3 Special Connectors [pdf / 472 KB]
- 05.1 Gaskets [pdf / 1 MB]
- 05.2 Plastic Parts [pdf / 460 KB]
- 05.3 Screws and Connecting Means [pdf / 253 KB]
- 05.4 Chemical Products [pdf / 209 KB]
- 05.5 Tools [pdf / 21 MB]
- 07.1 Surface Mounted Door Hinges [pdf / 4 MB]
- 07.2 Locking Technology [pdf / 70 MB]
- 07.3 Door Fittings and Accessories [pdf / 2 MB]
- 10.1 References for Planning [pdf / 680 KB]
- 10.2 Technical Guidelines [pdf / 259 KB]