GUTMANN Sliding Closure BF 4004 / BF 2504 with PK Plasterwork Edge Profile
Until now, side window sill closures have always had to be notched when installing shutter rails or sun blind guide profiles – a very time-consuming process. The GUTMANN PK plasterwork edge profile does away with this work step entirely. The mounting bracket is designed in such a way that it can be cut to the required length and mounted in front of the shutter guide rail. This procedure means that there is no need to notch the closure, thus allowing the shutter guide rail to be completely plastered in.
The GUTMANN PK has been designed specially for the new BF4004 / BF2504 aluminium housing, but can also be used with the standard aluminium edging pieces B404 and B254.
- Clear lines for suitable look
- Simple, efficient installation
- Drainage via window sill
- Suitable for use in external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS)
- Available widths: 24 mm | 34 mm | 50 mm
- Available in the colors E6/EV1 anodised, RAL 9016 white, RAL 7016 anthracite grey. All RAL colors also possible