GUTMANN GWD 080 FP30SP
Fire protection does not need to be complicated.
Based on the proven GWD 080 door series, GUTMANN has developed the GWD 080 FP30SP, a fire protection door characterised by simple installation. The essential goal was to achieve this with as few additional parts as possible: It is not only the aluminium profiles for frames, sashes and transoms which are identical, but also many accessories such as corner brackets, connectors and seals that can be taken from the standard door series. Even the standard polyamide insulating bridge and processing tools of the series platform can be used. The profile system can be used for single-leaf or double-leaf elements available with toplight and/or side panel. In this way our GUTMANN customers can now benefit from a complete profile series – used on entrance doors, on high insulated front doors, on burglar-resistant, escape and fire protection doors – that can be carried out in all door constructions.
- Fire protection class EI30 made of profiles | Gaskets | Accessories of the standard profile series GUTMANN GWD 080.
- Single- and double-leaf fire doors without additional inserts.
- Increased efficiency in production and additional combination options thanks to symmetrical profile design.
- Sash sizes up to 1,500 x 2,500 mm.
- Sash weights up to 250 kg.
- 01.1 GUTMANN GWD 080 Profiles [pdf / 46 MB]
- 01.7 Additional Profiles [pdf / 870 KB]
- 01.8 Insulation Strips [pdf / 294 KB]
- 01.9 Insulation Inlets for Fire Protection [pdf / 476 KB]
- 02.1 GWD 080 Cross Section Points Windows [pdf / 6 MB]
- 02.3 GUTMANN GWD 080 Cross Section Points Doors [pdf / 8 MB]
- 03.1 Glazing [pdf / 3 MB]
- 03.2 Accessories for Glazing [pdf / 3 MB]
- 04.1 Angle Brackets [pdf / 5 MB]
- 04.2 Joint Connectors [pdf / 1 MB]
- 04.3 Special Connectors [pdf / 472 KB]
- 05.1 Gaskets [pdf / 1 MB]
- 05.2 Plastic Parts [pdf / 479 KB]
- 05.3 Screws and Connecting Means [pdf / 253 KB]
- 05.4 Chemical Products [pdf / 209 KB]
- 05.5 Tools [pdf / 21 MB]
- 05.6 Accessories for Fire Protection [pdf / 359 KB]
- 1.10 Statical Dimensioning [pdf / 9 MB]
- 10.1 References for Planning [pdf / 680 KB]
- 10.2 Technical Guidelines [pdf / 259 KB]